Stephanie Marie Photography Wedding Timeline
Timing is everything and those moments of your wedding day are a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. You’ll want to time your special day so that we can capture all those beautiful details and memories. Chris and I have put together this questionnaire to help us build a customized timeline of your wedding day. Please take some time to answer each question. Once we have these answers, Chris and I work on creating your tailored timeline and will be in touch to discuss the final draft!
Your Wedding Timeline will consist of the following events:
- Bridal Prep
- First Look (optional)
- Bride & Groom Portraits
- Bridal Party Portraits
- Family Portraits
Just as a reminder, please factor in the following portrait times as you are planning out your day. Once we have specific start times outlined in the questionnaire below, we will build these portrait slots into your timeline.
- Details/Bridal Prep: 1 Hour - 1.5 Hours
- First Look/Bride & Groom Portraits: 30 Minutes - 1 Hour
- Bride & Bridesmaids: 45 Minutes
- Groom & Groomsmen: 30 Minutes
- Bridal Party: 30-45 Minutes
- Family Portraits: 30-45 Minutes (this is based off of 10 family poses/family combinations, so if you are planning on having more poses, you will need more time)